Pathfinder Adventure Path #85: Fires of Creation (Iron Gods 1 of 6) (PFRPG)
Chapter 1: "Fires of Creation"
By Neil Spicer
Dawn of New Gods!
The Iron Gods Adventure Path begins with “Fires of Creation,” an exciting new adventure set in Numeria, land of barbarians and super-science! In the town of Torch, the settlement’s unignorable tower of violet flame has gone out. The only clue to its disappearance is a newly discovered cave dug nearby. Are the heroes bold enough to unearth the otherworldly secrets that sleep beneath the city and reignite the fires of Torch? Or will their first foray into Numeria’s ancient mysteries be their last?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path launches the Iron Gods Adventure Path and includes:
- “Fires of Creation,” a Pathfinder adventure for 1st-level characters, by Neil Spicer.
- A Gazetteer of the Numerian town of Torch, by Neil Spicer.
- A look into the mysteries of artificial life with an ecology of androids, by Russ Taylor.
- A bittersweet homecoming for a Numerian explorer in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by Amber E. Scott.
- A host of new monsters, by Neil Spicer, Mark Garringer, and Mike Welham.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.
Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscription.
Print Edition: Ships from our warehouse in 2 to 14 business days.
PDF: Will be available for purchase approximately.ZO9085