'Cause I Gotta Have Faith! New Pathfinder Campaign Setting releases!
Across the Inner Sea region, few things are as ubiquitous as faith and religion. However, among the myriad nations and cultures, worship and devotion isn't limited to only the area's most widely acknowledged deities. Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Faiths sheds light on 15 lesser-known deities who nonetheless offer great power to their followers, granting spiritual might to any characters willing to offer devotion.
Inside this book you'll find details about these gods' histories, dogmas, and practices, all designed to enrich your campaigns with divine lore, including:
- In-depth articles about the Inner Sea region's more esoteric divinities, from Achaekek, god of divine punishment and patron of the deadly Red Mantis assassins, to Besmara, the lusty queen of pirates and tamer of the fierce beasts that dwell beneath the waves, to Milani, vehement enemy of tyranny and slavery, to Naderi, goddess of romantic tragedy and forbidden love.
- Guidance on how to play an adventurer or create an NPC devoted to a particular god, including the clothing, texts, and holidays sacred to the faithful, as well as aphorisms common among their ranks.
- Obediences and boons that can empower all worshipers of each divinity, especially those with levels in prestige classes devoted to their faith.
- Details about each divinity's standing in the Great Beyond, as well as a look into the gods' personal extraplanar realms.
- Insight into the fascinating creatures that serve each divinity, including the unique astral deva who heralds Kurgess, the Strong Man, and the veiled trumpet archon who heralds Sivanah, the Seventh Veil.
Get free or discounted shipping! Paizo will pay the first $10 in shipping and handling for any shipment of products totalling $100 or more.
Hell Hath Fury ... The knightly order known as the Glorious Reclamation continues its crusade against diabolic Cheliax, conquering the town of Kantaria, where the goddess Iomedae once ruled as a mortal. The villainous adventurers, now official agents of House Thrune, must retake the town, depriving the knights of a valuable holy site. Can the evil characters earn greater infamy and prestige by dealing the Glorious Reclamation a serious defeat in their most substantial territorial gain so far,... [more]
Pathfinder Society lead developer John Compton has teamed up with developer Linda Zayas-Palmer to bring you a fresh round of sanctioned content for the Pathfinder Society Roleplaying Guild, including Pathfinder Module: Daughters of Fury! Check out everything that's new in the Paizo blog!
Woo Hoo Witchy Woman! Pick up a copy of the Oracle Class Deck, our most recent Pathfinder Adventure Card Game release and feel the power! ... Oracles see deep into the fundamental secrets of the universe, and use their magical might to bring the future to pass in the present. The Oracle Class Deck accessory for the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game allows players to bring these enigmatic spellcasters to any Base Set, including the demon-infested Wrath of the Righteous campaign! ... The 109-card Oracle Class Deck... [more]
I Can Keep a Secret Dive into the mysteries of the desert with Secrets of the Sphinx, the newest Pathfinder Legends Mummy's Mask audio drama! ... Deep in the Osirian desert stands the blank-faced monument known as the Sightless Sphinx. In search of the stolen mummy of Chisisek, the architect of the flying tomb of the Sky Pharaoh Hakotep I, Ezren, Harsk, Merisiel, and Valeros track the cult of the Forgotten Pharaoh to its secret headquarters inside the sphinx. There they confront monstrous mercenaries and... [more]