The new BR Standard Class 5MT Advanced collection is the latest addition to the Just Trains Advanced range and includes highly detailed BR 5MT loco's in six variants, five tender types and three types of Just Trains Mk.1 coach.
for Train Simulator 2015 £14.99 / €18.95 / $21.99
Locomotives - superbly detailed BR 5MT locomotives in six variants, with Black and Green liveries in clean, intermediate and heavily weathered conditions
ActivHints - information to help you drive and fire the locomotive efficiently
ActivFireman - switch on ActivFireman and he'll take care of the firing and watering of the boiler while you concentrate on driving!
Tenders - BR1, BR1B, BR1C, BR1G and BR1H tender types, with Black and Green liveries in clean, intermediate and weathered conditions. The clean tenders are further split into early emblem and late crest versions.
Coaches - three types of Just Trains Mk.1 coach (Brake Standard Open, First Open and Tourist Standard Open), all complete with passenger view
We have tried to replicate as closely as possible the typical operations of a real steam locomotive by including numerous Advanced features - these include:
- Warm and Hot modes prepare your loco in Warm mode by opening the smokebox door to clear out the ash, priming the lubricators, filling the sandboxes and conducting the boiler blowdown. Alternatively, start off in Hot mode, in which all these tasks have been completed and you’re ready to go.
- Chuff sounds, exhaust effects, and advanced photorealistic smoke and steam effects
- Permanent damage and solvable performance suppressions
- Realistic reverser behaviour and vacuum and steam brake simulation
- Scripted wheel animation, wheelslip and wheelskid
- Intelligent and Advanced firing
- Weather and seasons have a direct effect on adhesion
- Intelligent communication between a growing number of Just Trains locomotives
- Whistle options Western Region bell whistle or Southern Region chime whistle
- Realistic external animations, damper behaviour, injector performance, steam chest behaviour and water levels and gauges
- Priming simulation
- Directional sanders
- Operating fore and aft rocking firebox grates
- Fully modelled 3D firebox interior
- Scripted Automatic Warning System (AWS)
- Choice of Advanced or Simple driving mode use the simple Switcher utility to swap between them
- Fully customisable headcodes
- Operating Bardic lamp
- Head and tail lights customisable for all conditions
- And many more!
See the Just Trains website for screenshots and full details.
Drivers can enjoy a huge range of genuinely Advanced features, realistically operating controls, accurate animations, amazing smoke and steam effects, and 13 scenarios with a total driving time of around 22 hours. Also included are a new ActivHints system to help you master these locomotives and a new AI ActivFireman to take over firing duties!