Tristar Professional for FSX/P3D is now released and available from the Just Flight website.
The products has been developed by our in-house development team, indeed the team responsible for the highly acclaimed Canberra PR9 and who are now also working on the forthcoming Tornado GR1
The cockpit systems and functionality of the Just Flight L-1011 TriStar have been expanded and fully upgraded to a truly Professional standard!
- Advanced FMS unit based on the Honeywell HT9100 style FMS/CDU, with LNAV, advisory VNAV and SIDs/STARs
- Fully functioning Flight Engineer's panel with custom-coded hydraulic, electrical, engine bleed control, fuel and pressurisation systems
- New 3D primary instruments for increased readability and smoothness
- Eight new 2D panels, all easily accessible from a new 2D panel selector
- Copilot call-outs and cabin announcements for added immersion
- Numerous improvements to the flight dynamics, including a more realistic DLC (Direct Lift Control) system
- Flight Analysis tool – monitor and log your flight using the Flight Analysis tool, including airspeed, altitude and fuel flow parameters. The tool includes Includes the ‘Live Map’ feature for monitoring your current position, speed and flight plan.
- 2D pushback panel for controlling your pushback (distance and angle)
- Many other improvements to functionality, including HF and SELCAL radios, FCES/PFCS overhead panels and oxygen regulators
The Download edition for FSX and P3D v1/v2 is now on sale along with a cheaper Upgrade pack for existing owners of the original Just Flight L-1011 TriStar (Download or Boxed) who would like to upgrade to the new Professional edition
Download Version: £34.99/€43.95/$52.99: http://www.justflight.com/
Upgrade Edition for existing owners of the original L-1011 Tristar: £14.99 / €18.95 / $21.99: http://www.justflight.com/