HERO LAB’S RISE OF THE RUNELORDS FOR THE PATHFINDER ROLEPLAYING GAME RELEASES TODAY
SAN JOSE, CA (April 24, 2015): Lone Wolf Development is thrilled to announce today the release of the Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition package for Hero Lab.Rise of the Runelords is the first in a new series of add-on packages for Hero Lab, featuring the most-popular Adventure Paths from the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, and is available now via wolflair.com ($24.99).
This new Hero Lab Adventure Path package provides players with all the tools they’ll need for running the most epic of adventures:
- Access to all of the encounters from the award-winning, fan-favorite, Pathfinder Adventure Path: Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition
- Pre-built NPCs with spells, gear, feats, traits, armor, items, and more
- Ability to import the encounters into the Hero Lab Tactical Console to manage combat with a laptop at the game table
- Option to print-out NPCs and monsters for easy reference
- Fully customize encounters and NPCs – perfect for the surprise player or home-brew setting
- Automatic integration of spells, items, and other material from other Pathfinder RPG supplements, such as the Bestiary or Advanced Players Guide, for use within that Adventure Path (purchase of these packages is not necessary)
Designed for players and GMs alike, Hero Lab is the ultimate RPG character management tool. With this award-winning software, players can build characters in minutes for their favorite RPGs, and play from their laptop, iPad or printed character sheets. Indispensable Game Mastering tools, like the Encounter Builder and Tactical Console, ensure GMs don’t have to worry about the hassles of creating or running an encounter. With Hero Lab, preparing for games has never been easier.
In addition to the Pathfinder RPG, Hero Lab is available for Shadowrun, Mutants and Masterminds, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, World of Darkness, and the d20 System. For more information, visit the Hero Lab website.
About Pathfinder RPG
The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game is the wildly popular tabletop RPG, in which players take on the role of brave adventurers fighting to survive in a world beset by magic and evil. The Pathfinder RPG is currently translated into multiple languages, and the vibrant Pathfinder universe has been licensed for comic book series, graphic novels, miniatures, plush toys, and apparel, and is being developed into a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game.
About Lone Wolf Development
Lone Wolf Development specializes in creating innovative digital tools for the tabletop gaming industry, allowing players to streamline game preparation, eliminate errors, and spend more time playing the games they love. With an ever-growing suite of tools, including the award-winning Army Builder, Hero Lab, and Realm Works products, Lone Wolf’s digital tools are the industry standard and are in regular use by tens of thousands of gamers, from miniatures games to role-playing games.