First Release, Hero Lab: Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, Now Available for Pre-Order
SAN JOSE, CA (April 8, 2015): Lone Wolf Development, creator of the award-winning tabletop game accessory Hero Lab, announces today the development of new Pathfinder Adventure Path packages for Hero Lab. The first add-on package, Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, is available now for pre-order ($24.99), and will release worldwide later this month.
The release of the Rise of the Runelords package launches a new package option within Hero Lab, to provide players all the tools they’ll need for specific Pathfinder RPG Adventure Paths. This first package includes:
- Access to all of the encounters from the award-winning, fan-favorite, Pathfinder Adventure Path: Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition
- Pre-built NPCs with spells, gear, feats, traits, armor, items, and more
- Ability to import the encounters into the Hero Lab Tactical Console to manage combat with a laptop at the game table
- Option to print-out NPCs and monsters for easy reference
- Automatic integration of spells, items, and other material from other Pathfinder RPG supplements, such as the Bestiary or Advanced Players Guide, for use within that Adventure Path (purchase of these packages is not necessary)
“We’re thrilled to offer new Adventure Path packages to the tens of thousands of gamers using Hero Lab,” says Lead Developer Colen McAlister. “And there isn’t a better place to start than the quintessential Pathfinder RPG adventure, Rise of the Runelords.”
Designed for players and GMs alike, Hero Lab is the ultimate RPG character management tool. With this award-winning software, players can build characters in minutes for their favorite RPGs, and play from their laptop, iPad or printed character sheets. Indispensable Game Mastering tools, like the Encounter Builder and Tactical Console, ensure GMs don’t have to worry about the hassles of creating or running an encounter. With Hero Lab, preparing for games has never been easier.
In addition to the Pathfinder RPG, Hero Lab is available for Shadowrun, Mutants and Masterminds, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, World of Darkness, and the d20 System. For more information, visit the Hero Lab website.
About Lone Wolf Development
Lone Wolf Development specializes in creating innovative digital tools for the tabletop gaming industry, allowing players to streamline game preparation, eliminate errors, and spend more time playing the games they love. With an ever-growing suite of tools, including the award-winning Army Builder, Hero Lab, and Realm Works products, Lone Wolf’s digital tools are the industry standard and are in regular use by tens of thousands of gamers, from miniatures games to role-playing games.