D&D FANTASY GROUND ON STEAM
Fantasy Grounds is a hybrid application which allows you to play and create your own RPG games. It facilitates this play and provides some optional add-on Adventure modules which can be loaded and played with very little preparation. Each game will require a GameMaster (GM) and one or more players. £29.99 for a single game £89.90 for four copies
Take a Tour of the features in Fantasy Grounds
Fantasy Grounds is an application acting as a virtual online gaming table primarily intended for pen and paper style narrative role playing games.
Fantasy Grounds is designed to perform many of the things you can do while playing at a conventional gaming table and move it online.
Run games as the gamemaster or take part as a player, the application provides all the necessary tools to communicate, manage information and perform tasks such as rolling the dice or creating drawings.
- A user interface specifically designed to capture the spirit of pen & paper roleplaying. [More]
- The Gamemaster can hand out sheets, maps, and notes for any or all players to interact with. [More]
- Role playing is easy with dedicated chat features. [More]
- Access all traditional paraphernalia available at the gaming table. These include dice, drawings, character sheets, portraits, tokens, and rulebook reference material. [More]
- Visualize tactical scenes using maps rich with features or create them on the fly. Draw on the virtual paper or reveal parts of maps prepared beforehand and place tokens to indicate player characters and NPCs. [More]
- The Gamemaster can create and keep track of all in-game information. She can also customize game assets and user interface elements to accommodate house rules. [More]
- Interactive fully realistic 3D dice. [More]
Other Downloadable Content