December 10, 2012—Carlsbad, CA—Playdek, award-winning mobile video game publisher, and the iconic table game publisher, Looney Labs, today announces that Fluxx will be available December 13th in time for the holidays!
Selling for $2.99, Fluxx is a universal game application for iOS devices, 3rd generation and above.
Designed and developed for iOS, Fluxx fuses the chaotic and fun game play of the fantastic Target version of the game with ever changing rules, with offline and online features that fans have come to love in a Playdek game!
- Offline and Online play for 2-4 players
- Human and AI opponents
- Pass-and-play Multiplayer
- New streamlined rules
- Game Center achievements
- Universal App – play Fluxx on all your compatible iOS devices
- iPod 5 and iPhone 5 screen support
- Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games
- Invite Game Center friends to online games
- Maintain multiple Saved games
- Online game timers
- Online player stats
- Localized for English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Dutch
- Card Gallery
- Rule Book
Looney Labs’ goal is to create fun, which they have achieved with the popular game, Fluxx! A simple, yet engaging game that has sold nearly a million copies, Fluxx features New Rule cards that change the rules of the game and Action cards to create some chaos. Even the object of the game will change during play, as players swap out one Goal card for another.
- The Fluxx card game has earned the Mensa Select Award (1999), an annual award given to games that meet Mensa’s high standards of originality, playability and design.
- Star Fluxx has been featured on Wil Wheaton’s popular board gaming web show, TableTop.
- The card game can be found at Target stores nationwide and a variety of other themes are available in thousands of game and bookstores worldwide.
To request a review code email George Rothrock at Playdek: George@playdekgames.com