IT’S TIME TO MAKE YOUR ESCAPE – TINYKEEP HAS BEEN UNSHACKLED ON STEAM
TINYKEEP WON’T HOLD YOUR HAND AS IT WHACKS YOU IN THE HEAD
STAMFORD, CT. SEPTEMBER 29, 2014 – Don’t let the cutesy eye catching hand-painted look of the characters and environments fool you. TinyKeep is a loving yet harsh mistress. Prepare to have a blast being punctured, pummeled, impaled, grinded and more over and over again. Are ye badass enough?
The highly anticipated action roguelike TinyKeep is available today on Steam and other major digital distribution channels. TinyKeep brings intense creature filled, randomly generated dungeons, ruins and hellscapes to Windows PC with Mac and Linux versions planned after the initial launch.
Gamers eager to be the first to try and fight their way through the hordes of clever beasties and ever-changing trap-filled twisting pathways will be able to pick up TinyKeep on Steam for $9.99 - a special discount of -33% off of the suggested retail price of $14.99 at launch. This celebratory discount will only run for a limited time.
Critics are already falling in love with TinyKeep saying:
“I have just played Phigames action/adventure game "TinyKeep". And I have to say that I love the game so far. It´s like a cartoon version of Diablo and Dungeon Keeper (a mix of the two).”
Players will assume the role of a hopeless prisoner held deep in a forgotten dungeon - left to perish in the deepest, darkest cells of the keep. The nights pass by and all hope seems lost, you realize that the end is drawing near. But on one fateful day, you wake up and find yourself mysteriously free of your shackles, and in front of you lies a broken, unlocked door. There is only one thing left to do, you must now escape TinyKeep!
- Procedurally generated random dungeons. No play-through is ever the same!
- Watch your step as it can be your last! Extremely challenging Permadeath gameplay.
- Explore a variety of beautiful but deadly environments. From the cold slimy walls of the dungeon to the hot fiery pits of hell, TinyKeep is a visual treat.
- Battle a variety of intelligent enemies, each one determined to make your escape as difficult as possible. Creatures work together to chase you down, flee from threats and fight each other for dominance.
- Use traps and environmental hazards to your advantage - fire, spike pits and rotating crushers hurt your enemies as well as you!
- Collect coins from fallen foes to purchase random player-altering Buffs that just might give you the advantage you need to make it out alive.
- Rescue other captives to fight alongside you, but beware as you never know which ones have gone crazy trapped up in the Keep.
- Experience 3 separate endings to the game, depending on how you play.
- Hours of gameplay with Secrets that extend the experience – Discover secrets and weapons that can slow down time, render you invincible or provide secret second chances.
- Launching with Steam Achievements and full Controller Support; Trading Cards coming soon.
TinyKeep will be available for Windows PC at launch, September 29th, for -33% off of the suggested retail price of $14.99 on Steam and other major digital distribution channels.