BBG ENTERTAINMENT’S EINSTEIN™ BRAIN TRAINER HD LAUNCHES FOR WINDOWS® 8 AND WINDOWS RT
Players are Challenged to Improve their Mental Fitness with EinsteinTM Brain Trainer HD
London, UK – July 11, 2013 - BBG Entertainment, a leading producer and publisher of digital entertainment products, announced today that its mobile smash hit, Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD, is now available for Windows 8 PCs and Tablets. Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD can be purchased from the Windows Store for £ 6.49.
Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD invites players to regularly challenge their brain in a playful, motivating way. With its broad appeal, Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD combines high entertainment value with mental exercises that automatically adapt to the level of each player. The character of revered physicist Albert Einstein assists players in the game, guiding them through training, and providing advice and motivation to keep exercising the various regions of the brain. All areas of the game were individually designed with high levels of creativity, which helps make this truly unique brain trainer a blast to play.
“Many of my patients complain about forgetfulness in everyday life,” says Neurologist Dr. Thomas Knoll from Munich. “I recommend - in addition to a balanced work-life with relaxation time, body exercises and social activities - a brain training program, such as the Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD. I like the Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD very much because it contains 30 excellent and varied exercises for the stimulation of the brain.”
“We are thrilled to bring Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD to Windows 8,” said Stephan Berendsen, founder of BBG Entertainment. “We know that Windows 8 owners will love the opportunity to tax their brains with our unique brand of mind-bending puzzles and exercises.”
Munich-based BBG Entertainment already hit bull’s eye with its Einstein™ Brain Trainer for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Within a matter of days of launch, the game leapt into the top games apps sold around the world. On May 16th 2013 the Android version of Einstein™ Brain Trainer was awarded from the famous 148apps and Pocketgamer portal with the “BestAppEver” prize in the categories “Best Education App” and “Best Brain and Puzzle Game”.
Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD is now available on the Windows Store for all Windows 8 and RT devices for £ 6.49. Einstein™ Brain Trainer for the iPhone® and Einstein Brain Trainer HD for the iPad® are currently available on the Apple® AppStore℠. Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD for Android can be purchased from Google Play and the Amazon Appstore for Android.
Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD Features:
- 30 exercises in all (including well-known, popular exercises as well as new, specially developed challenges)
- Scientific background, including a tutorial, for each exercise
- Daily Tests to check current "Brain Fitness"
- Dynamic adaptation of the difficulty level of individual exercises
- Continuous interaction between Albert Einstein and the player
- Detailed help system accessible from anywhere in the game
- Trophy room for awards received
- Hot Seat mode - multiplayer mode on a single device
- Online support for a global high score ranking
- Personal coaching by the likeness of Albert Einstein
- Support of Windows 8 PCs and tablets, support of Windows RT tablets
- Support of Windows 8 specific features like Live Tiles, Snap View, Charm Bar,…