BradyGames' Official Skylanders Giants Strategy Guide
Discover and master the Giants and new Light Core Skylanders with BradyGames’ strategy tome, releasing October 19th, 2012 in Signature Series format
18th October 2012 – London, UK/ BradyGames, masters of the official strategy guide, today announced that October 19th will see the launch of its Official Strategy Guide to Skylanders Giants, the latest exciting instalment in Activision’s hugely popular Skylanders series.
Spread across 224 lavishly designed pages, the Skylanders Giants Strategy Guide lets the player take on the role of Portal Master, controlling the different Skylanders through the Portal of Power. Players embark on an all-new journey into an amazing
world where they will explore mythical lands, battle menacing creatures, collect
gold and treasures, and solve puzzles while on a quest to save their Skyland.
Developed with input from Skylands Giants developer Activsion itself, the Official Skylanders Giants Strategy Guide guides players through making their Skylander the best they can be. Whether it's learning new abilities or picking the best bonus items, Giant, or LightCore Skylanders,
it's all included. The guide covers all eight new Giant Skylanders, eight new Skylanders, and 24 reposed Skylanders from Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure.
The Official Skylanders Giants Strategy Guide will launch as an exhaustive Signature Series edition, with an RRP of £14.99.
Within the guide, gamers can expect to find:
- IN-DEPTH SKYLANDER GUIDES, providing detailed analysis on their attacks, special upgrades and Wow-Pow upgrades for every character, including the 16 new Giant and Light Core Skylanders.
- EXHAUSTIVE NEW CONTENT GUIDES explore every new feature, letting the player uncover every hideen area, solve every puzzle and collect every bonus item scattered though all-new adventure in Skylands.
- PLAYER Vs PLAYER tips and tricks enables players to reign supreme against their friends.
BradyGames Official Diablo® III Strategy Guide for Blizzard Entertainment’s Hotly Anticipated Action/RPG
Publishes: 15th May 2012
Strategy Series £14.99, Limited Edition £19.99
BradyGames is pleased to unveil the official Diablo® III Signature Series and Limited Edition Strategy Guides. Players and critics worldwide expect Diablo III to raise the bar for the action/RPG genre, and the official strategy guides from BradyGames will match Blizzard Entertainment’s hotly anticipated new release every terrifying step of the way.
After several years in development, Diablo III will make its global debut on May 15, 2012. Developed in conjunction with Blizzard Entertainment, BradyGames’ comprehensive and artfully crafted strategy guide will serve as a valuable resource for Diablo III players as they battle to save Sanctuary from the forces of the Burning Hells.
· Receive some of the most ambitious coverage ever provided in a BradyGames walk-through, including coverage of every quest in Diablo III.
· A visual encyclopedia of the creatures in the game, including critical stats and detailed descriptions of special attacks, abilities, and behaviors.
· A complete rundown of the active and passive skills for each character class.
· A complete overview of the Diablo III crafting system.
· A comprehensive exhaustive listing of the base equipment items, weapons, armor, and accessories.
· An extensive official resource for buying and selling items in the Diablo III auction house, Blizzard’s amazing new player-driven online trading system for the game.
Limited Edition also includes:
· A remarkable, one-of-a-kind sculpted metal bookmark featuring a multi-level relief of Diablo, Lord of Terror.
· Unique to the Limited Edition, an incredible 48-page art section featuring Diablo III armor sets from concept to execution, with commentary from the game’s development team.
· Get all the game-tested strategies of our Signature Series packaged in a multi-layered, embossed hard cover with holographic foil and a premium finish.
· Receive a redeemable code for a free Flash version of the strategy guide, downloadable from the BradyGames website.