Fine- tuning update for Starpoint Gemini 2 on Steam (PC)
Haarlem, The Netherlands – 20 June 2014 – Developer Little Green Men Games pushes a big update for its increasingly popular Space Sim title Starpoint Gemini 2 (PC), currently in Beta on Steam’s Early Access program. The new update, full of many small but important upgrades, is another big stride towards fulfilling the game’s full potential at final release, later this summer. The update offers players more compelling and challenging gameplay than ever before.
Some update highlights are:
- FIXED: Player ship customization parameters are now properly saved and loaded
- ADDED: Ship explosions can now cause damage to nearby ships
- ADDED: Anomaly scanning can now cause a backfire in the form of a damaging blast
- ADDED: Heavy weapon projectiles – try to avoid collisions with obstacles
- ADDED: Heavy weapon explosions now have effective blast radius and damage with the accompanying visual effect
- UPDATED: Random ship spawning mechanics changed, to increase overall space traffic, but also allow more tweaks and variation
- UPDATED: It is now possible, to not survive passing through Wormholes
Starpoint Gemini 2 is currently at the Beta Stage on Steam’s Early Access program, and is available at a discount price prior to full release later in Q3 2014, here: http://store.steampowered.com/
About Starpoint Gemini 2
In this sequel to Starpoint Gemini, players will captain their own space ship and roam the galaxy in 3D in this tactical space simulator with tons of RPG depth! Space has never looked so inviting - but images can betray... It has been two years since the end of the second Gemini war, and the situation in the war-torn system is further from resolution than ever before.