Calling All Writers
Do you want to be part of the UKGE's 2017 programme? Here's your chance! We are now accepting submissions for articles, so put on your thinking caps and send us your ideas.
• Please submit a short synopsis, rather than the full article. If your submission is accepted we will contact you with further details on how to write and send your article, including word count and deadlines.
• Submissions can be for articles relating to role-play games, table top war games and the gaming industry as a whole, not just board games.
• We would prefer not to receive submissions for articles detailing how designers created their game, or how crowdfunding was used to get an idea up and running. Think outside the box.
• We may require you to provide high-res images for your article. These must be at least 200dpi in size and you must own the copyright or have the owners permission for any images you provide.
• The closing date for submissions is February 12. We will evaluate all submissions at the same time after the closing date, so don't expect to hear from us until then. We will respond to everyone within a week of the closing date. If you don't hear from us by then, your submission has unfortunately not been accepted this year.
• The editors reserve the right to edit all submitted articles.
• Email your ideas to email@example.com
What Do I Get Out Of It?
• Unfortunately we cannot accept articles that deliberately promote a game and/or company.
• However each article will have a by-line which can include your company name, stand location, web/social media details, etc.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The UKGE Programme Editors