MOBILE MMORPG TALION NOW OPEN FOR PRE-REGISTRATION
GAMEVIL has created its own ground-breaking MMORPG, Talion! Already a hit in Japan and Russia Talion will come to the UK, France and Germany very soon.
BERLIN, April 8th 2019 – Mobile game company GAMEVIL has today announced its new mobile MMORPG, Talion will have a fully localised release in the UK, France and Germany. Every player will be able to pre-register for the game on iOS or Android through the official Talion webpage or the Google Play Store. As a reward for pre-registering, players will get generous in-game items, such as potions, gold, rubies, weapons, armour and Wolf as a mount to begin their adventure with.
Besides the pre-registration, the games new brand page provides a full overview of what you can expect from Talion. Users will find useful information such as the background story, screenshots, trailers and gameplay videos, developer interviews and details about the four-character classes in Talion.
The game offers:
• Highly polished state-of-the-art graphics
• A complete MMO experience for your mobile phone
• 360-degree free adjustable camera
• A customisation tool that enables players to create their character exactly the way they want
• Cooperative PvE: Uncountable quests, field boss events and elite dungeons
• Competitive PvP: 5 vs 5 team battle: scramble for the crown as well as 1 vs. 1 Deathmatch
• RvR & PvPvE: 20 vs. 20 RvR occupy mode with catapults, stables, altars, etc. And, Raid Boss: Alliance vs. Boss vs. Alliance
GAMEVIL says: “With this game we really want to establish a massively multiplayer role-playing experience without compromise. That means we focus on high-quality localisation, a dedicated official community on several social platforms for direct feedback, and of course great gameplay for solo and group players - no matter what your PvP or PvE preferences are.”
In Talion, the player will experience a full MMORPG on mobile without compromise.