Hayfever infects Steam!
Help Thomas the allergic mailman gather all his lost letters in this challenging and unique 2D platformer!
In Hayfever, the player takes control of Thomas; a young postman with a strong sense of pride in his work. There is just one tiny little issue; Thomas suffers from terrible (and we mean TERRIBLE) allergies.
The first title by Swedish indie-studio Pixadome, Hayfever is a new 2D platformer that really puts players reaction time to the test. Using Thomas’ allergies, players must sneeze and wheeze their way through a massive amount of challenging levels. Thomas himself is not really a fighter, so it is up to the player to help him avoid all the dangers of the world.
Join Thomas and his friend Carlie the car (see what we did there?) on an epic journey that spans the four seasons. Survive each level and try to collect Thomas’ lost letters, so that he can avoid the wrath of his horrible boss Harvey.
- Quirky Retro-Inspired Graphics
- Demanding, Sneeze-Driven Mechanics
- Four worlds, spanning each of the year’s seasons
- 140 Challenging Levels
- Allergy-Fueled Gameplay ranging from Pollen & Smog to Nuts!
- An A.M.A.Z.I.N.G soundtrack
Hayfever has just infected Steam, so go there and don't hesitate to add it to your wishlist. The game will be available in Q1 2020 on PC, and all major consoles, including Nintendo Switch.
Still don’t sure about Hayfever? We have a nice gameplay trailer, animated gifs and a bunch of industry’s awards & nominations. Not bad, hmm?
- The Big Indie Pitch – 3rd place winner of The Big Indie Pitch during Sweden Game Conference 2018
- Arctic Game Pitch – Winner of the pitch competition, taking the game to Nordsken and Gamescom 2018
- Tencent GWB – Semi-finalist in Tencent's Game Without Borders 2019
Want to help Thomas? Drop us a mail to receive a review key as soon as they’re available. Don’t let to blow it out under the nose!