Open Class System meets Jetpacks and Airships in a Massive Sandbox World
Big Way Games is proud to announce Beta Access is now available for Steam Hammer, its hardcore sandbox-style RPG set in a dark and mysterious steampunk world.
An ambitious title also featuring survival elements, Steam Hammer is the product of two years of development time and a successful Kickstarter campaign.
Key features of Steam Hammer include:
- Open Class System: combine or switch skills between engineer, scientist, farmer, gunsmith, stormtrooper, sharpshooter and many more.
- Victorian Steampunk Setting: wondrous mechanisms, machinery, weapons, armour and clothing all await.
- Forge Weapons and Armor, Build Houses, Factories and Towers: use what you find to craft over 40 types of weapons and armour, or over 30 types of buildings and fortifications.
- Action-Combat System: battle enemies without the aid of a targeting system, relying on skill to emerge the victor.
- Fight on Land and in the Air: engage your foes, be they wild animals or other players, on the ground, or grab your steam jetpack and take to the skies to hijack an airship…
- …Or Build Your Own: create your own fleet of customised airships and show your rivals who’s boss, assaulting otherwise impregnable fortresses from above.
- Terraform the World: construct mines, tunnels, ditches, mounds – whatever you need to survive.
The game begins by creating your character using extensive customisation options and deciding upon appearance, crafting abilities and combat skills. From there, players venture into a world free from rules and restrictions, with no pre-defined roles and imposed goals.
This is the world you want it to be.
Steam Hammer Beta Access is now available at a 50% discount for $11.99 / £9.99 / €11.99 and anyone who purchases this will receive the full game when it’s released at no extra charge.
Steam Hammer will enter Early Access later this year.
About Big Way Games
Big Way Games Studio was founded in March 2015. To date, the team have worked on mobile game RUTZ, the first hardcore sandbox RPG with survival elements Steam Hammer, and the upcoming pixel platformer One Dog Story for PC, Mac and Linux.