November 8th, 2018: Daybreak Games has launched Season 2 of the H1Z1 Battle Pass on PlayStation 4! Featuring 75 tiers, the Battle Pass is available to purchase now in-game and on the PlayStation store:
Season 2 of the Battle Pass includes 75 tiers, up from 30 in Season 1:
- The Premium Battle Pass will be available for 750 Crowns in-game, OR there's a special PlayStation Store bundle that includes the Premium Battle Pass AND an exclusive Skull Ops outfit.
- Want to get a head start on unlocking your new outfits? A special Premium Battle Pass package will be available that also unlocks the first 25 tiers at a discount.
- The Premium line of the Season 2 Battle Pass includes 4 new outfits, a host of new weapon skins, and a few new reward types.
- There will be Free, Premium, and PlayStation Plus lines of the Battle Pass.
- You will be able to unlock individual tiers of the Battle Pass with Crowns starting from the beginning of Season 2.
For more information visit: https://www.h1z1.com/news/
About Daybreak Game Company
Daybreak Games® is a worldwide leader in massively multiplayer online games and emergent gameplay best known for its blockbuster hits and franchises, including the original standalone battle royale game, H1Z1®, EverQuest®, EverQuest®II, PlanetSide®2 and DC Universe™ Online. Daybreak also publishes The Lord of the Rings Online™ and Dungeons & Dragons Online® for Standing Stone Games. The forward-thinking publisher, developer and creator of compelling online entertainment for a variety of gaming platforms is headquartered in San Diego, and has development studios in Austin, TX; Boston, MA; and South Korea. To learn more, visit: DaybreakGames.com.