Players will earn triple GTA$ and RP in GTA Online this week as they help Lamar grow his criminal empire across each one of his Contact Missions.
Plus, classic Adversary Modes Sumo, Inch By Inch, Keep the Pace, and Offense Defense return to GTA Online for a limited time.
Also returning, Sea Races and Parachuting Jobs will be available for a limited time, allowing those who have yet to unlock the “Numero Uno” Trophy/Achievement a chance to complete it.
Full highlights from this week include:
- Triple GTA$ and RP on all Land Races and Lamar Contact Missions
- Double GTA$ and RP on Offense Defense Adversary Mode
- Double GTA$ on Time Trials
- Car Meet Prize Ride: Emperor Vectre
- Test Track Vehicles: Dinka Jester RR, Annis Euros, and Vapid Dominator ASP
- Lucky Wheel Podium Vehicle: The Übermacht Rebla GTS
- Benny’s Original Motor Works Vehicle Discounts: 40% off the Bravado Youga Classic/Youga Classic 4x4, 30% off the Progen Itali GTB/Itali GTB Custom, Willard Faction and the Faction Custom Donk, Albany Manana/Manana Custom, Pfister Comet/Comet Retro Custom
- 50% off all Hydraulics available at Benny’s Original Motor Works
- Vehicle Discounts: 40% off the Declasse Tulip and 30% off the Annis Euros
- 25% off all Auto Shop Upgrades and Modifications
- Prime Gaming Bonus: Players who connect their Social Club account with Prime Gaming will get a GTA$100K bonus for playing any time this week
- Prime Gaming Discounts: 35% off the Dinka RT3000 and 65% off the Lampadati Casco
- Returning Adversary Modes:Sumo, Inch By Inch, Keep the Pace, Offense Defense, plus Sea Races and Parachuting Jobs
Triple Rewards on Lamar Contact Missions and All Land Races This Week Plus, Offense Defense Returns with 2X GTA$ and RP Bonuses, and More
Lamar Davis is one of Los Santos’ most infamous stick-up artists — he’s always looking for a score, and he doesn’t care if he has to crack a couple unsuspecting eggs to make an omelet. Help Lamar out by giving him a call on his iFruit and earn 3X the usual GTA$ and RP all week long.
So, you’ve built yourself a fine-tuned ride with all sorts of bells and whistles; all that’s left is to test it against some flesh-and-blood competition: whip around the track, use your muscle to force your foes into a hard shoulder, and make your way across the finish line however you see fit. All Land Races are doling out Triple Rewards through October 6, so it’ll be worth your while whatever the outcome.
This week marks the return of classic Adversary Modes Sumo, Inch By Inch, Keep the Pace, and Offense Defense to GTA Online for a limited time.
Offense Defense is offering Double Rewards over the next seven days to allcomers. Each team’s Runner competes to be the first over the line after collecting each Checkpoint, while each team’s Blocker is faced with a choice — protect your Runner or leave them wide open as you put the squeeze on your opposition.
Win or lose, all players walk away with 2X GTA$ and RP on the returning Offense Defense Adversary Series, all week long.
Sea Races and Parachuting Jobs are also returning for a limited time, allowing those who have yet to unlock the “Numero Uno” Trophy/Achievement a chance to complete it. In order to free up space and to assist with player matchmaking, select GTA Online jobs now cycle in and out of the game over time.
Sometimes human competition is boorish and crude: hip-checking one another into the shoulder of the road and swapping paint is messy business. Racing as fast as possible against the clock itself is a way to push your limits and test your skills. Some might say recklessness and wanton abandon are basic prerequisites for Time Trials.
This week’s featured Time Trial on the dirt roads of Calafia Way is paying out double GTA$ for the next seven days. Floor it — that way you can brag about your new personal best time down at the LS Car Meet.
This week’s Prize Ride will go to any LS Car Meet members who place in the Top 3 in 7 Pursuit Series races: those determined daredevils can add the Emperor Vectre to one of their Garages, free of charge.
Featured Vehicles on the Test Track
If you’re looking to expand your fleet, pay a visit to the LS Car Meet’s Test Track to give the Dinka Jester RR, Annis Euros, and Vapid Dominator ASP a ride around the painted track, challenge friends and foes alike to a Scramble, or see how the vehicles fare against the clock in a Time Trial.
Stop by the lobby of The Diamond Casino & Resort anytime this week and spin the Lucky Wheel. You’ll walk away with GTA$, RP, clothes, snacks, or a mystery prize. If you’re really lucky, you’ll roll away behind the wheel of the Übermacht Rebla GTS, a German-made sport-utility vehicle that hides a muscular rage underneath its sophisticated, demure exterior. Go ahead, rev that engine, and let the animal out. You won’t regret it.
You’re better than standard issue. Pull up to Benny’s and give your slab a discounted hydraulic face-lift — all Hydraulics are 50% off this week — and enjoy friends and family discounts on custom vehicle upgrades, including 30% off the Albany Manana Custom, as well as the vehicles featured below:
- Bravado Youga Classic/Youga Classic 4x4 – 40% off
- Progen Itali GTB / Itali GTB Custom - 30% off
- Willard Faction and the Faction Custom Donk – 30% off
- Albany Manana Custom – 30% off
- Pfister Comet/Comet Retro Custom – 30% off both base model and Benny’s upgrade
Additionally, gearheads can take 40% off the price of the Declasse Tulip, and 30% off the Annis Euros.
Finally, bring your Auto Shop up to spec by taking advantage of a 25% off discount on all Upgrades & Modifications, including Styles, Floor Decals, Staff, Car Lift, and Personal Quarters.
Prime Gaming Bonuses and Benefits
GTA Online players who successfully connect their Rockstar Games Social Club account with Prime Gaming will get GTA$100K just for playing anytime this week.
Prime Gaming members can also take advantage of exclusive discounts, including 35% off the Dinka RT3000 and 65% off the Lampadati Casco through October 20.
To ensure access to future benefits, make sure to visit Prime Gaming and sign up.