Nimble today announced Earthfall: Alien Horde, the dynamic FPS is now live on the Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop for £17.99.
With an all-new local wireless 4-player co-operative experience exclusive to the Nintendo Switch, Earthfall: Alien Horde is a culmination of the previously released versions on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam, including all the content updates.
Featuring 15 locations, 11 campaign chapters, five invasion maps, and an endless amount of procedurally generated alien hordes to fight, Earthfall: Alien Horde leaves it up to the players to take on the alien menace and defend Earth.
Watch the Earthfall: Alien Horde Launch Trailer here.
"Launch day never gets old, and we couldn’t be more excited to release Earthfall: Alien Horde on the Nintendo Switch,” said Russell Williams, of Nimble. “The 4-player co-op experience is perfect for the Switch platform and players are really going to enjoy the ability to play with their friends locally or online. We look forward to player reception and hope to you see you in-game.”
Earthfall: Alien Horde for Nintendo Switch features include:
- A Horde of Content - 15 unique locations, including 11 campaign chapters, 5 invasion maps, and tons of unlockable items!
- Hardcore Co-op - Drop in, drop out and engage in classic four-player co-operative gunplay inspired by the greatest co-op shooters of our time. Now with local co-op, in addition to online play.
- Death from Above - Fight the horde, a procedurally generated alien menace that makes every gameplay session tense, exciting, fresh, and utterly lethal.
- Well-armed Allies - Become one of four story-driven characters and battle through an alien-infested plot while utilising advanced weaponry and printable guns.
- Constructible Defences - Strategically place barricades that electrify or set the alien scourge afire. Deploy automatic sentries to create the perfect alien killing zones or set up mounted turrets to achieve firepower superiority.
ABOUT EARTHFALL: ALIEN HORDE
Earthfall: Alien Horde is a four-player cooperative first-person shooter that challenges players to survive hordes of ruthless alien drones and their inscrutable masters. Experience a battle-tested, upgraded first-person shooter that includes all previous content updates from the original Earthfall at an amazing value. Now featuring a Nintendo Switch exclusive: 4-player local co-op wireless play! For more information on Earthfall: Alien Horde, please visit the official website www.earthfall.com, and follow the game on Facebook and Twitter.
Nimble is a game development studio located just outside of Seattle, Washington. Comprised of former Holospark developers, Nimble is focused on making amazing and engaging games across various platforms. Nimble team members are experienced industry veterans who have worked on numerous AAA and indie titles over the years.