Bastion - Oct 16, 2018 16:00 BST
London – October 16, 2018 – Strap on your helmets, Outright Games today released a brand-new trailer for kids’ scooter game, Crayola Scoot! Featuring real-life stunts from freestyle scooter riders, the trailer shows off just some of the awesome tricks and scootparks to conquer when Crayola Scoot launches in the UK on 2 November. Check out the new trailer here: https://youtu.be/dREi6DIWJu4.
“We’ve had an incredible time creating an action sports game that encourages creativity and self-expression,” shares Terry Malham, CEO of Outright Games. “Crayola Scoot is a game for people of all ages and backgrounds; from kids to teens to experienced gamers and scooter enthusiasts, it was our mission to design a competitive experience that lets every player have fun!”
Get ready to trigger traps with a tailwhip, spray on a speed boost and out-combo the competition – right to the last second. To be champion, you'll need to beat the Scoot Legends in a rainbow of team and solo events like Splatter Tag, Trick Run and the classic game of S.C.O.O.T. or grab your friends for a split screen color clash, with 4-player fun to make any party pop. Just remember, bigger stunts mean more color — and in Crayola Scoot, color can change the world in impossible ways!
Here's some of the cool things you can colorize and customize in Crayola Scoot:
- Create and customize your own Crayola Scoot character and start your journey to becoming a scooter legend
- Perform insane tricks and jumps to splash your color and activate traps, boosts and shortcuts
- Upgrade your scooter and your rider's style as you rise to fame and challenge for the championship
- Keep it fresh with 6 team and solo events including Color Frenzy, Crazy Crayons, Splatter Tag, S.C.O.O.T. and Trick Run
- Challenge the outrageous Scoot Legends for the Crayola Color Cup on 12 parks across 3 worlds
- Leave your mark on each park by bringing mega-sized pieces of art to life on walls and on the ground. View your finished masterpieces at the conclusion of each level.
- Splat your friends in 4-player split-screen battles
Crayola LLC, based in Easton, Pa. and a business of Hallmark Cards, Inc., is the worldwide leader in children's creative expression products. Known for the iconic Crayola Crayon first introduced in 1903, the Crayola brand has grown into a portfolio of innovative art tools, crafting activities and creativity toys that offer children innovative new ways to use color to create everything imaginable. Consumers can find the wide array of Crayola products in the "Crayola Aisle" at all major retailers. For more information, visit www.crayola.com or join the community at www.facebook.com/crayola.
About Outright Games
Founded in 2016, and based in the UK and US, Outright Games is a family business making family entertainment. We are passionate about creating great games with quality licenses, as we understand the value of brands, and the relationships they share with consumers. We use our expertise to create high-quality video games, combined with our ability to distribute on a global scale. Wherever the Outright Games logo is found, you can feel assured that the game will be suitable and fun for the whole family to play together.