Civilization® VI - New Frontier Pass: Maya & Gran Colombia Pack Available Today
The first DLC pack in the Civilization® VI – New Frontier Pass, the Maya & Gran Colombia Pack, is now available on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Windows PC! Here are the key features:
New Leader: Lady Six Sky of the Maya civilization
- Includes unique Hul’che unit and Observatory District
- New Leader: Simón Bolívar of Gran Colombia
- Includes unique Comandate General and Llanero units, as well as the Hacienda unique improvement
- Adds Forest Fires and Meteor Showers as disaster types to all games
Optional, specialized game mode with exclusive rule changes:
- New disasters: Comet Impact and Solar Flares
- Larger versions of existing disasters
- New military unit: Soothsayer, a Support unit that can trigger natural disasters at the player’s command
- New scored competition: Sacrifice units to volcanoes. Requires Soothsayers to use their unique action on friendly units near a volcano
- The world enters an apocalyptic state when climate change reaches its maximum level
- New Game Mode: “Apocalypse” Game Mode (requires Civilization® VI: Gathering Storm expansion to play)
- New Resources: Honey (luxury), Maize (bonus)
- New Natural Wonders: Bermuda Triangle, Paititi, Fountain of Youth
- New City-States: Caguana (cultural), Singapore (industrial), Lahore (militaristic), Vatican City (religious), Taruga (scientific), Hunza (trade)
The Maya & Gran Colombia Pack is the first of several bimonthly DLCs coming to Civilization VI as part of the Civilization VI – New Frontier Pass, which brings eight new civilizations, nine new leaders, six new game modes and more to the critically-acclaimed strategy game.
The Civilization VI – New Frontier Pass is priced at £32.99; the Maya & Gran Colombia Pack is available for individual purchase at £7.39.
Firaxis Games is a 2K studio. 2K is a publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
2K are revealing a first look at Simón Bolívar of the Gran Colombia Civilization; the second new leader in the first DLC pack of the Civilization VI – New Frontier Pass for the critically-acclaimed strategy game.
The Maya and Gran Colombia Pack will launch on 21st May 2020 and be available as part of the Civilization VI – New Frontier Pass for £32.99, or for individual purchase at £7.39.
Gran Colombia video: https://youtu.be/M0Tn8JNyLqw
Maya Civilization video: https://youtu.be/PJ5M7wuDTgg
Civilization VI - New Frontier Pass: First Look at Simón Bolívar of Gran Colombia
Earlier this week, 2K announced the Civilization VI – New Frontier Pass, a new season pass that brings eight new civilizations, nine new leaders, six new game modes and more to the critically-acclaimed strategy game, as well a First Look video at Lady Six Sky of the Maya – one of two leaders in the Maya & Gran Colombia Pack that launches on 21 May 2020.
Today we’re revealing a First Look at the second leader included in the pack – Simón Bolívar of the Gran Colombia civilization. Here is some key information as related to Civilization VI:
Simón Bolívar’s units are a nimble force to be reckoned with, whether on offense or defense. With clever use of his many Comandante Generals, his army becomes nigh unstoppable.
Additional movement for military units makes long marches across the plains or hills a breeze for Gran Colombia, whether patrolling their own lands or liberating hostile lands. Field promotions do not end a unit’s turn, letting them get right back into the fray. With the addition of Comandante Generals, which join with each new era, Simón Bolívar’s army is further bolstered with additional combat strength and movement. The Llaneros are best near these Comandante Generals and other Llaneros, and serve as a powerful backbone for a mid-game military force. The Hacienda will provide sustenance and production to continue the war path. Simón Bolívar is best leading Gran Colombia towards a Domination Victory, though such might can divert resources to other paths as well.
Content is being delivered on a bimonthly basis until March 2021, and the first DLC pack – Maya and Gran Colombia Pack – will launch on 21 May 2020 for Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Windows PC, Mac and Linux. The Civilization VI – New Frontier Pass is priced at £32.99; the Maya & Gran Colombia Pack is available for individual purchase at £7.39.