• Refined card game with changing alliances
• Based on the classic Russian game “Durak”
• 3-5 players, 20 minutes, ages 10+
WHAT IS BLAZE?
Blaze is based on the classic, world-famous card game from Russia called Durak . Blaze players try to get rid of their cards, but they have to do it in an extremely ingenious and unusual way. The player who is at turn plays together with the next which leads to constantly changing alliances. In the end the player who could collect the most feathers wins.
HOW IS BLAZE PLAYED?
- Challenge the next player by playing cards of the same number. - By playing higher cards, he can reject your cards.
- Expand the challenge together with your supporter by playing more cards of any number that is now on display. - If this succeeds, the challenged must take all played cards in hand' otherwise all played cards are removed from the game.
- As soon as the draw pile is empty it's all about: who can be the first to get rid of their hand cards?
METALLIC SPECIAL PRINT
Blaze is in line with our Spicy card game which was recommended by the Game of the Year jury, as well as the follow-up titles Coyote and Anansi . The game box and the back of the cards are adorned with a special metallic print, while the box is finished in a green metallic' the back of the card shimmers in all colors of the rainbow just like the Fire bird. Blaze also remains true to the idea of the card game series of anchoring the theme and illustration culturally, as the Russian artist Nadezhda Mikryukova drew both the legendary firebirds and the decorative frames in the classic illustration style.
WHO CAN WIN ONE OF THE FIREBIRD'S MYSTICAL FEATHERS?